- Child modeling refers to children posing for artistic works, photographs, and/or other media as a regular activity.
- (Child modeling (erotic)) Child erotica, also known as pedophile paraphernalia, refers to any non-nude or semi-nude photographs and videos of children (minors) in sexually suggestive poses, and is also defined as any material relating to children that is used by any individuals for sexual
- (Child Model) A young model who promotes products such as toys, clothes and food in ads on television. Usually, child models are between the ages of 2 and 12.
- an atoll in the Marshall Islands; formerly used by the United States as a site for testing nuclear weapons
- a woman’s very brief bathing suit
- Scanty underpants
- The bikini or two piece is a women’s swimsuit with two parts, one covering the breasts, the other the groin and, optionally, part or all of the buttocks, leaving an uncovered area between the two. It is often worn in hot weather, while swimming or sunning.
- A very brief two-piece swimsuit for women
I took this photo of a women posing in a bikini for her man while this little kid watched and learned. It was a packed fourth of July beach, but neither of them seemed to mind the small audience that gathered around to watch.